Ai and ios appsBy Support
Ai and ios apps
Q1 (Chapter 10): There have been many books and opinion pieces written about the impact of AI on jobs and ideas for societal responses to address the issues. Two ideas were mentioned in the chapter – UBI and SIS. What are the pros and cons of these ideas? How would these be implemented?
Q2 (Chapter 11): Explain how GDSS can increase some benefits of collaboration and decision-making in groups and eliminate or reduce some losses.
Each response should be 300 words. There must be at least one APA formatted reference (and APA in-text citation) to support the thoughts in the post. Do not use direct quotes, rather rephrase the author’s words, and continue to use in-text citations. Please refer to Textbook: Business Intelligence and Analytics ISBN: 9780135192016
Q3 Answer the following questions in a separate word document consisting of 2-3 pages with at least one APA formatted reference (and APA in-text citation) to support the thoughts in the post.
1. When compared to the web world where some popular apps could get away with mediocre design, why do mobile apps face a higher design bar?
2. Compare and contrast native mobile app design versus standard desktop app design. Discuss considerations for choosing one over the other. Elaborate on main advantages vs disadvantages.
“Desktop apps can support fixed navigation bars, while mobile are generally limited to pull-out menus. This is quite effective for discoverability since users may find new sections they didn’t previously know about”.
3. Discuss the importance of data persistence
4. Why is it important to persist mobile application data in a database?
5. Why is navigation using tables an important aspect of mobile app development?
To answer the Q3 please refer to Textbook – Title: Mobile App Development for iOS and Android by Authors: Jakob Iversen and Michael Eierman.