Business Are You a Good Time Manager
Are You a Good Time Manager?
Please complete the following questionnaire (BE HONEST IN YOUR RESPONSES). Calculate the results and report back to the class. Are you a good or not so good time manager? Why is it difficult to manage one’s time. What is the importance of good time management?
Time Management Questionnaire
Answer “YES” or “No” to the following questions.
- _____Have you estimated how many hours you need to study this semester?
- _____Do you tend to complete your assignments on time?
- _____Have you estimated how long it takes to read one chapter in each of your textbooks?
- _____Do you begin working on long-term assignments at the beginning of the semester?
- _____Do you make lists of things to do in your head rather than on paper?
- _____Do you participate in social activities even when you know you should be studying?
- _____Do you schedule time to study for exams?
- _____Do you have a job that requires more than 20 hours a week?
- _____Do you know exactly what tasks you are going to do when you sit down to study?
- _____Do you do the assignments from your favorite class first?
Give yourself one point for each YES answer to all questions except 5,6,8, and 10, and one point for each NO answer to questions 5,6,8, and 10. Total your points. A low score indicates a need for help with time management and a high score indicates use of effective time management techniques. What can you do to improve your time management skills?
Are You a Good Leader?
Leading is one of the 4 functions of management. Why is it important for a Manager to be a good leader? How does a leader inspire people to want to work together? Please open the attachment on my Post and complete the leadership questionnaire, score it and report back on the results.
Start Your Own Business
What does it take to succeed in your own business? What are some characteristics of an entrepreneur? Why do so many businesses fail? Do you have any plans to start your own business one day? Tell us about your dream.
Diversity Awareness Questionnaire- assess your sensitivity to diversity issues.
Complete the following questionnaire
Consider New York City as the setting for the following questions. Indicate “O” for often, “S” for sometimes and “N” for never in response to each of the following questions.
- ______ How often have you heard jokes or remarks about other people that you consider offensive?
- ______ How often do you hear men “talk down” to women in an attempt to keep then in an inferior status?
- ______ How often have you felt personal discomfort as the object of sexual harassment?
- ______ How often do you work or study with African Americans or Hispanics?
- ______ How often have you felt disadvantaged because members of ethnic groups other than yours were given special treatment?
- ______ How often have you seen a woman put in an uncomfortable situation because of unwelcome advances by a man?
- ______ How often have you seen others be insensitive to other peoples disabilities?
- ______ How often does it seem that people of the same ethnic or racial group “stick together” during breaks or other leisure situations
- ______ How often do you feel uncomfortable about something you did/and or said to someone of the opposite sex or a member of an ethnic or racial group other than yours?
- ______ How often do you feel efforts are made in this setting to raise the level of cross-cultural understanding among people who work/study together?
What was your score? How many O’s, S’s and N’s did you get? Why is it important to be aware of our feelings as it relates to cultural diversity? How can diversity in the workplace help an organization to succeed?
For all course-related discussions, assignments, requests for professional help, and inquiries concerning Inforwriters policies, terms, and priorities, please contact the management using the contact information provided below:
Email Us: email@example.com
WhatsApp us: +1 (573) 250-3202
Live Online Chat
Please note: We deploy all efforts to protect the private nature of your personal information. All information that you’ll provide will only be used by Inforwriters staff for the purposes defined at the time of the collection or a use that complies with these purposes. We do not share your information with any third parties.