DIGITAL Business Project
This task is a project divided into two parts: Select one firm from the list provided by your professor ( At the end of this document) and prepare a Digital Business project including the following elements based on the SOSTAC generic analysis framework.
FOR THE MIDTERM: Weight – 40% – Submission date: Week 9 – Sunday December 4th, 2022 at 23:59 CEST
- Analyze the situation in a specific region. (use a 5 C analysis) https://www.smstudy.com/article/5c-analysis
- Define the digital marketing objectives for the next two years.
- Develop the marketing mix considering the new technologies available in your market.
- Establish the strategies for your target markets.
FOR THE FINAL: Weight – 60% – Submission date: Week 13 – Sunday 15th of January 2023 – 23:59 CEST
- Identify what new business model and revenue model could be developed.
- Analyze the advantages and disadvantages of an approach to developing a digital marketplace presence or e-commerce transactional website.
- In the project’s implementation phase, could the business be transformed into an omnichannel? Justify your answer.
- What are the variables to control the outcome of the project?
- Wordcount: 2000 – 2500 words each part
- Expected structure: Table of contents, References & appendix.
- Cover, Table of Contents, References, and Appendix are excluded from the total word count.
- Font: Arial 12,5 pts.
- Group of 3 people
- Text alignment: Justified.
- The in-text References and the Bibliography must be in Harvard’s citation style.
- The format should be a document in the respective Turnitin link.
It assesses the following learning outcomes:
- Identify current trends and technology in digital businesses
- Understand how digital technologies can be integrated into business
- Describe the digital industry and compare it with non-digital businesses
The number of the company is related to the number of the group. Group 1 : Company 1 and so on.!
- Laboratorio Aldo-Unión
- Rover Alcisa
- Pc Componentes y Multimedia
- Francisco Gil Comes
- Europamur Alimentación
- Hermanos Ayala Sousa
- García Munté Energía
- Etxe Tar