Nike project plan PowerPoint presentation
Project plans outline the intended course of events; however, things don’t always happen as intended. Organizations need to consider risks and develop a contingency plan. This plan is typically presented to management.
Based on your research on NIKE Inc, determine potential risk factors for not meeting each of the project objectives.
**** USE the ATTCHED documents to complete the assignment ****
- Develop a contingency plan for each of the potential risks.
- Add the potential risks and contingency plan
- Create a 12- to 14-slide presentation (using the attached documents) with detailed speaker notes and visuals on every slide in which you:
- Identify the organization’s information presented in Wk 1.
- Synthesize the SWOT analysis and market trend research.
- Explain how the project objectives will advance the organizational goals.
- Assess how success will be measured.
- Evaluate the value this project will bring to the organization.
- Identify project metrics, timelines, and responsible parties.
- Develop a contingency plan for each of the potential risk factors for not meeting each of the project objectives.
- Cite any sources according to APA guidelines.