Formulate a Training on Judicial Powers
For this assignment, administrative agencies have the power to adjudicate claims and render decisions within their scope of authority. Assume you are a regulations officer asked to formulate a training to include materials for new junior regulations officer recruits.
Be certain to briefly address the following in your paper:
- Synthesize the role agencies play in the adjudication of issues.
- Generate distinctions between formal and informal adjudication.
- Categorize differences between rulemaking and adjudication.
- Depict the various stages of adjudication.
- Be sure to specify why these regulations are important to the public interest.
Document the resources obtained during your research within your paper where appropriate. In addition to these specified resources, other appropriate scholarly resources, including older articles, may be included.
Length: 5-7 pages, not including title and reference pages
References: Include a minimum of 3 scholarly resources.
The completed assignment should address all the assignment requirements, exhibit evidence of concept knowledge, and demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the content presented in the course. The writing should integrate scholarly resources, reflect academic expectations and current APA standards.CLICK HERE TO ORDER A SOLUTION FOR THIS ASSIGNMENT
- Walker, C. J. (2019). Charting the new landscape of administrative adjudication. Duke LJ, 69, 1687.
- Wong, R. B. (2020). Formal and Informal Mechanisms of Rule and Economic Development: The Qing Empire in Comparative Perspective. In Shared Histories of Modernity (pp. 231-254). Routledge India.
- Walker, C. J., & Wasserman, M. F. (2019). The New World of Agency Adjudication. Calif. L. Rev., 107, 141.
- Hausman, D., Ho, D. E., Krass, M., & McDonough, A. M. (2021). Executive Control of Agency Adjudication: Capacity, Selection and Precedential Rulemaking. Selection and Precedential Rulemaking (April 19, 2021).
- Cass, R. A. (2020). Rulemaking Then and Now: From Management to Lawmaking. Geo. Mason L. Rev., 28, 683.
- Bergman Blix, S. (2022). Making Independent Decisions Together: Rational Emotions in Legal Adjudication. Symbolic Interaction, 45(1), 50-71.