Fundamentals of Epidemiology & Applied Biostatistics
HPHM 4336: Fundamentals of Epidemiology & Applied Biostatistics
A study of 320 patients admitted to the Mayo Clinic during the past year revealed that, on the average, a patient lived 15 miles from the Clinic. Based on this study, answer the following questions
- What is the sample in the study?
- What is the population?
- What is the variable of interest?
- What measurement scale or level of measurement was used?
WE WILL HELP YOU COMPLETE THIS ASSIGNMENT. CLICK HERE
Drinking 5 cups of coffee has been observed to lead to weight loss. A preliminary study of 35 obese participants were all given 5 cups of coffee every day for 10 weeks to evaluate the effect coffee on weight change. download the dataset (dataset name WEIGHTLOSS) to address this question.
- Copy and paste your output from SPSS here
- Report the following values for weight loss at posttest (variable: WTPST)
- Standard deviation
- Standard error of the mean
2. Draw a histogram to show the distribution for weight loss at posttest (variable: WTPST) and describe what type of skewness you observed. Copy and paste the graph from your SPSS output window