HR Plan HRM and the Organization
There are many issues affecting organizations today, such as employee retention, flexible work schedule, contingent workforce, talent management, and work-life balance. Select one of these issues and discuss how it integrates with at least two of the functional areas of HRM that you have learned about (training development, recruiting and selection, performance and evaluation, compensation and benefits, etc.).
In your post, include at least three reasons why this issue is important to organizations. Respond to at least two of your classmates’ posts.
How is it Going?
Answer the following questions:
- Which of the topics presented to you thus far in this course has been most difficult to understand? Why?
- Which of the topics presented thus far in this course has been most interesting and important to you? Why?
- What are your recommendations to make this course better?
Moving forward with the knowledge you have gained from this course, as well as any work experience, what issues do you think will become increasingly important to HRM? Explain your answer. You must use at least two scholarly sources and one source from popular literature to support your position.
You are a Human Resources (HR) program of one. Based on information learned in this course, create a Human Resources plan of the steps needed to create a one-person HR department. The design of the HR department must correspond to the various dimensions of the organization. For example, if there are multiple customers, products, or locations, then HR needs to support them all.
In your paper:
- Provide a clear and concise summary of the business (name, industry, number of people, etc.).
- Create a detailed plan by completing the following:
- Develop a recruitment and selection plan.
- Design a training and development plan.
- Design a compensation package for the people hired.
- Discuss legal issues the company should consider (e.g., the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission).
- Develop a performance appraisal system.
- Provide support from scholarly sources in regards to the decisions made in the creation of the HR department.
For all course-related discussions, assignments, requests for professional help, and inquiries concerning Inforwriters policies, terms, and priorities, please contact the management using the contact information provided below:
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
WhatsApp us: +1 (573) 250-3202
Live Online Chat
Please note: We deploy all efforts to protect the private nature of your personal information. All information that you’ll provide will only be used by Inforwriters staff for the purposes defined at the time of the collection or a use that complies with these purposes. We do not share your information with any third parties.