Implications of Christian Leadership and Education
DB Forum 3
Book: Great to Good Chapters 1, 3 & 4
Topic: Elements of Good Leadership
Thread: Based on the chapters in this module/week’s text, complete the following:
- Identify 2–3 salient points (issue or problem) about leadership. Be sure to use a qualified case study (Introduction, background, presentation of finding and conclusion
- Describe the degree to which those points resonate with your own experiences in leadership.
- Provide recommendations, based on those chapters and your experiences, to an organization.
You must take on the hypothetical role of leadership consultant in this exercise.
Collins, J. (2001) Good to Great. Liberty University Online Bookshelf. Retrieved from https://libertyonline.vitalsource.com/#/books/9780062119209/
DB Forum 4
Book: Reviewing Leadership A Christian evaluation of current approaches Chapters 1 & 3
Topic: Implications of Christian Leadership and Education
Thread: In light of what you have read in this module/week’s text, construct a cogent case study for Christian leadership or education. This can be fictional or based in real life. It is imperative that you understand the elements of a case study as identified in current literature. In brief, a case study is a situation or a particular instance of something that happened.
Your case study must have 3 parts:
- Present the problem. This can be constructed as a statement of fact or in the form of a question.
- Provide background information. Your investigation of the situation will uncover information related to the cause of the problem. You will want to stick to the facts and avoid “leading” your readers.
- Request a solution. What factors do you want your readers to consider when making a recommendation for solution(s)?
Banks, R. J., & Ledbetter, B. M. (2004). Reviewing leadership : A christian evaluation of current approaches. Retrieved from https://ebookcentral-proquest-com.ezproxy.liberty.edu