International Business Final Paper
The purpose of the Final Paper is to demonstrate a culmination of the learning achieved in the course by describing your understanding and application of knowledge in the field of international business.
Focus of the Final Paper
Select a company that you are familiar with and write a paper that evaluates several aspects of the company’s organization with respect to the concepts that were learned in this course. In the Introduction, please provide historical background of the company and its financial and international dealings. The paper should be eight to ten pages in length (excluding the title and reference pages, appendix, exhibits, etc.). Choose four of the following topics to explain:
- Culture of the organization – values and norms
- Ethics in international dealings
- Foreign Direct Investment
- Entry into the markets
- Accounting practices
- How it converts currency
- Its international strategy
- Strategic positioning
- Marketing tactics
Your assignment must include at least one table and/or figure within the body of the paper that supports one of the four selected topics. Use proper APA formatting for the caption of your table(s) or figure(s). You are required to use in-text citations, and to provide a reference page with at least 10 references.
Writing the Research Paper
- Must be eight to ten double-spaced pages in length, (excluding the title and reference pages, appendix, exhibits, etc.), and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Writing Center.
- Must include a cover page that includes:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must conclude with a restatement of the thesis and a conclusion paragraph.
- Must use at least 10 scholarly sources
- Must use APA style as outlined in the Writing Center to document all sources.
- Must include, on the final page, a Reference List that is completed according to APA style as outlined in the Writing Center.