Models of critical and creative thinkingBy Support
Models of critical and creative thinking
Outline two (2) models of critical and creative thinking.
Briefly describe two (2) features of five (5) critical thinking concepts and approaches. The concepts and approaches must include analysis, synthesis and evaluation.
Concept and approach Features
Address the following:
• What type of workplace objectives would critical thinking help achieve? Provide two (2) examples.
• What type of workplace processes would be helpful when using critical thinking in a work environment? Provide two (2) examples.
• What workplace resources would you use to support critical thinking in the workplace? Provide two (2) examples.
Discuss the characteristics of organisational learning environments and related learning systems:
• What does an organisational learning environment look like?
• What makes an effective learning environment?
• What type of learning systems can be used in an organisational learning environment?
List and briefly describe four (4) legislative requirements that relate to typical workplace procedures.
Legislative requirement Brief description
List five (5) sources of reliable information that are relevant to typical workplace procedures.
Outline two (2) industry’s best practice approaches to teaching critical and creative thinking methods? Outline two (2).
(30-50 words/best practice)
Best practice Outline
How can you effectively lead a team of individuals to develop critical and creative thinking?