People Culture and Contemporary Leadership
Subject Name: People, Culture and Contemporary Leadership
Assessment Title: Individual Presentation
Presentation Length: 8-10 Slides
Prepare slides as if presenting, although you will only be handing in a presentation. Place your full set of notes in the ‘notes’ areas relevant to your slide headings. 1000 words.
Use of Powerpoint :
- You are going to prepare a presentation, but it will be a Turnitin submission.
- Use the notes section of each slide to add relevant text and referencing.
- Do not cram too much text on the slide itself.
- There is a 1000 word limit
- Slides should be interesting
Your Task: Create an individual presentation that explores the topic of “effective leadership” within a contemporary business environment
In recent weeks you have been exposed to a range of content exploring people and organisation’s; leadership and performance; leadership behaviours, styles development and effectiveness and strategic leadership. For this presentation, you are required to select a business leader of your choice (it can be from Australia or overseas)
You CANNOT select Political, Religious or Sports Leaders. Your choice of a “business leader” will provide you with an opportunity to analyse their contribution to the success of the business. Your presentation should address the following questions:
- Describe at least two (2) key factors that in your opinion make your chosen leader successful?
- Identify at least two (2) keys ways that you can measure their effectiveness?
- How has their performance as a leader contributed to organisational/company success?
You should refer to at least three (3) relevant theories/concepts that you have covered in the subject in your presentation to support your answers. You are required to demonstrate your use of references/resources in Presentation.