Preparing Candidates for Knowledge Manager RoleBy Support
Preparing Candidates for Knowledge Manager Role
Preparing Candidates for the Role of Knowledge Manager
Task Brief: Final Assignment
As of end May 2020, during a period of severe unemployment in the USA, there were over 570,000 Knowledge Manager jobs advertised on Indeed.com. This compares with 4,300 Financial Manager jobs and 13,000 Operations Manager jobs at the same time on the same platform.
Your task is to prepare a report for a jobs agency director on the topic of: Preparing Candidates for the Role of Knowledge Manager. The report is intended to help prepare unemployed managers (the ‘candidates’) for a career change to Knowledge Management roles, thus increasing their potential success in finding a new job. The report should cover the following topics:
- A brief explanation of the term ‘Knowledge Management’
- An explanation for the fast-growing interest on the part of companies to employ Knowledge Managers
- A description of what a Knowledge Manager is expected to undertake (job processes) and what s/he is expected to achieve (job objectives)
- Key competencies that a Knowledge Manager should have or acquire in order to be eligible for such roles
- Wordcount: 2,000 – 2,500 words
- Cover, Table of Contents, References, and Appendix are excluded of the total word count.
- Font: Arial 12 pts.
- The in-text references and the Bibliography must be in the Harvard citation style.
Weight: This task is worth 60% of your total grade for this subject.
It assesses the following learning outcomes: all outcomes mentioned in the Course Outline
Expert Partial Solution
A brief explanation of the term ‘Knowledge Management’
Knowledge management (KM) refers to any systematic process that involves defining, creating, and sharing information related to the business. The primary objective of knowledge management is to enable companies to make the best use of their knowledge or information to improve performance, become innovative, and develop their competitive advantage…Read more
An explanation for the fast-growing interest on the part of companies to employ Knowledge Managers
Currently, companies are increasingly employing knowledge managers. Some of the reasons that can be attributed to this trend include; the need to create and manage information, to onboard and train employees on the significance of knowledge management, disseminate and monitor the flow of information within and without the company, and to map out exactly how knowledge should be used to make key business decisions…Read more
Greetings! Our Business Management Experts have completed this assignment in the past. They will provide you with a fresh solution within your preferred deadline. Be assured of high quality, plagiarism-free (with free Turnitin report), and well-formatted paper worthy of the highest distinction.