supply chain management decisions
BBA 311 SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT Task brief & rubrics Final Presentation
The task is an individual presentation
Professor will assign you a Company on Week 9
- Describe the products and/or services delivered
- Show the level of globalization of the Company
- Describe each of the three parts of the Supply Chain
- Manufacturing or creation of services
- Distribution channels
- Identify the Logistic activities inside the Supply Chain.
- Discuss how the selected company achieves a balance between Supply chain arrangements and the customer service. What are the main characteristics of tis supply chain? What makes it unique in terms of supply chain?
- Is this Company priorizing reliability or flexibility in the service concept.? Why?
- Is the supply chain aligned with the global approach of this Companies? Why?
- At which extend the Supply Chain is helping the Company with the differentiation process from its competitors?
- Make a critical analysis of this Supply Chain
Documents expected (all to be submitted via Moodle):
- PPT Presentation: To last 10 minutes in class. Format: standard presentation with a minimum of 10 slides excluding cover, table of contents, and reference page. Infographics are encouraged.
Submission: Weeks 12 and 13 in class and Via Moodle (Turnitin) (Limit: 15th January 23h 59)
Weight: This task is a 60% of your total grade for this subject.
It assesses the following learning outcomes:
- Assess the impact of supply chain management decisions on a particular company and its internal processes, customer services and profit optimization;
- Appraise the important role of logistic sand supply chains in 21st century organizations
- Evaluate and apply supply chain management techniques that results in improved customer service and satisfaction
- Construct techniques of inventory management