The Learn E Now Interview AssignmentBy Support
The Learn E Now Interview Assignment
Based on your bio, you are being considered for a position with Learn-E-Now. In the Learn-E-Now Interview, you are presented with interview questions that you must respond to using video with web camera turned on. Your video interview should be 3 to 5 minutes long.
For tips on making a professional video, review the Filming a Video that Demonstrates Professionalism (Links to an external site.) resource.
Use one of the following video recording options to record your interview responses:
- See the Screencast-O-Matic Quickstart Guide (Links to an external site.)
- See the Zoom Quick-Start Guide
In your interview video, respond to the following prompts:
- Discuss your experience working with people from other countries.
- Explain one thing that you learned from the experience that would help you to lead business operations in another country.
- Describe general guidelines that you would follow to lead a team of all gender categories in another country.
- Explain why you would utilize the general guidelines that you described.
- Illustrate how you would seek to resolve conflict that occurs within a team that is operating a business in another country.
- Break down how you would work with people of different ages, incomes, genders, sexual orientations, ethnicities, and races when leading a team in another country.
- Discuss the top two skills you possess that would help you with leading a diverse team in another country.
The Learn-E-Now Interview
- Must be in video format with camera on and be 3 to 5 minutes in length.
- Must demonstrate professionalism in the video in appearance, technical components, and delivery.
- See the Filming a Video that Demonstrates Professionalism resource for help.
- Must have a separate document that contains a transcript of your video responses to the interview prompts listed above.
- Must include a separate title page with the transcript that includes the following:
- Learn-E-Now Interview Transcript (title)
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Due Date
- Note that when using APA Style (7th edition) title page formatting, the title should be bolded and a line skipped before the remaining information.
- Must utilize academic voice. See the Academic Voice resource for additional guidance.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.
Proceed to the Week 2 – Video Submission page to submit your video file to Canvas.
Submit the transcript file to Waypoint using the button below.
You are not required to have your web camera on, however, if you elect to have the camera off, you must show some type of visual aid on-screen that introduces you to the class. The use of a webcam is not required to use a screencast program; however, screencasts do require the use of a computer microphone. Refer to the course listing within the UAGC bookstore to purchase a single webcam/microphone device, if your computer does not already have one.