The Persistent Resistor Learn E Now Training
Prior to beginning work on this assignment, please review Chapter 7 in the textbook, and complete the simulation in E.I. Games titled Persistent Resistor.
Congratulations, Ms. Xanthapoulos was impressed with your interview last week and has asked you to take a leadership position on one of her teams. You gladly accepted this position and are beginning the onboarding process. As part of your Learn-E-Now onboarding, Ms. Xanthapoulos would like to have you take part in a training on a persistent resistor. After having viewed the E.I. Game training, you are to respond to a few areas of emphasis. Draft a paper addressing the matters raised by Ms. Xanthapoulos.
Ms. Xanthapoulos would like you, as a team leader, to address the following:
- Explain what a good general attitude and strategy would be for managing conflict within teams.
- Discuss the conditions of when acceptable and expected team conflict becomes unhealthy.
- Analyze how a team leader should deal with a team member who becomes a persistent resistor within a team.
- Describe the circumstances under which a team leader should remove a team member who is a persistent resistor with conflicting behavior.
The Persistent Resistor: Learn-E-Now Training paper
- Must be three to four double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA Style as outlined in the and formatted according to APA Style (Links to an external site.) as outlined in the Writing Center’s APA Formatting for Microsoft Word (Links to an external site.) resource.
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Name of institution (UAGC
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Due Date
- Note that when using APA Style (7th edition) title page formatting, the title should be bolded and a line skipped before the remaining information.
- Must utilize academic voice. See the Academic Voice (Links to an external site.) resource for additional guidance.
- Must include an introduction and conclusion paragraph. Your introduction paragraph needs to end with a clear thesis statement that indicates the purpose of your paper.
- For assistance on writing Introductions & Conclusions (Links to an external site.) as well as Writing a Thesis Statement (Links to an external site.), refer to the Writing Center resources.